I blog gluten-free

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Truth, Lies, and Video Tape (Silly, Silly, Silly)

Things are crazy. So, I've decided to have a little fun. Guess which of these are absolutely true, and which, I am actually lying about. I will try to make it difficult, and this is no easy task. I usually hate lying, so these are not so easy for me.

1)I didn't say my first words until age 4, but was reading at age 2.
2)One food I miss the most is black caviar on Wasa crisp bread (It's a large cracker with seeds, basically).
3)I got my first kiss at 16 and it scared me!
4)My middle name is Mildred.
5)I once ate 10 goldfish on a dare, and still haven't collected on the $20 bet.
6)I once led a protest and a walk out on a substitute teacher who was obscenely nasty and very prejudiced. And got thanked for it later when she was caught and fired.
7)My very first pet and one of my dearest friends was a Siamese cat named Rainbow who was very old and left me when I was 18 months old, but who had become a comfort to me from the time I came home, and snuggled the sick baby that I was.
8)I actually met Roy Clark from Hee Haw when I was 20.
9) When I was in the Army, they called me Alphabet because of my very long, and hard to pronunce/ spell last name
10)I had to prove to a certain idiot that I was not, nor will I ever be, one of the girls in a hot tub during a 3AM Girls Gone Wild infomercial.
11)When I was in 6th grade, I read at a college reading level.
12)It took me a very long time to learn to tie my shoes.
13)I don't like wearing glasses, so if I'm seen in them, it's like finding the Holy Grail. (I dare anyone to find pics, lol. After all, pics, or it didn't happen.)
14)I'm not actually picky with my food, I just look like I am
15)Sometimes, I am extremely suggestible and just being told about spiders makes me itchy.
16)One of my dearest and oldest friends occasionally calls me "Snookums" to get my attention or just to annoy me.
17)In my rebellious years, I was the leader of a death-metal group called Titanium Spiders.
18)I sing soprano.
19)I was the smallest baby in the hospital nursery with the biggest, loudest cry and it sounded like I was being murdered- at least according to my very proud parents.
20) One of my legs is significantly shorter than the other, and I often find heavy boots or shoes help, but give those a rest in the summer.
21)Until I was 6 months old, I had a cast to straighten one of my legs, and orthopedic shoes and boots thereafter.
22)Above all things, I believe in love.
So, can you figure out where I attempted to lead you astray?
Remember: Yes, everyone lies. But it is wrong. Be kind and honest to each other. Or, as Jerry Garcia said, "You guys be nice to each other, OK?"




glitter-graphics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment